Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add AMCC Arches 460GT eval board support to platforms/44x

From: Victor Gallardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:35:51 -0700 (PDT)

>As you might have noticed, this has generated quite a bit of discussion
>on whether this is the right approach or not.  If you can wait for a
>week, we plan on talking it over at OLS.  Then I can give you a better
>idea as to whether we're going to stick with this or use a different
>approach.
>
>Overall your patches are fairly clean, so you've done a good job so
>far.  Have a little patience with us as we figure out the right way to
>go :).
>
>josh

OK. I watch the mailing list for updates.

Thanks,

Victor Gallardo
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/-PATCH--Add-AMCC-Arches-460GT-eval-board-support-to-platforms-44x-tp18480745p18597016.html
Sent from the linuxppc-embedded mailing list archive at Nabble.com.