Subject: undefined symbol: _IO_2_1_stdin_

From: Keith Jacob <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 14:15:35 +1030

Any clues? Please?

Full errror is

error in loading shared libraries
: undefined symbol: _IO_2_1_stdin_

When?

Whenever I try to run pre-compiled binaries (mostly from stock LinuxPPC 
RPMs) from late-1998 builds.

BTW, Gary Thomas's latest egcs-1.1-1b RPMs include bins that exhibit this 
behaviour, e.g. gcc!

When I was using egcs-1.0-2e, and R4 packages there were no probs with 
bins I compiled myself.

TIA

--
Keith Jacob
[email-masked]

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-dev  if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. To unsubscribe from linuxppc-dev, send ]]
[[ the message 'unsubscribe' to [email-masked] ]]