Subject: Re: Linux 2.2.1 Kernel scsi troubles

From: Paul Mackerras <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 12:59:24 +1100

Eric Guenterberg <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I recently compiled the the Linux 2.2.1 kernel, but I can't get it to boot
> because when it is booting it aborts the reading of the harddrive that
> contains my root partition.
> 
> I have a PowerMac 7600/132
[snip]
> It says:
> scsi host 0 aborted

Could you try the kernel (vmlinux.gz) in
ftp://samba.anu.edu.au/pub/linux-pmac/test/
and let me know if it does the same thing?

Paul.

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-dev  if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. To unsubscribe from linuxppc-dev, send ]]
[[ the message 'unsubscribe' to [email-masked] ]]