Subject: FW: libglib? where is it?

From: "Amos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:55:40 -0500

I guess I wasn't clear enough in my question. I should have specified that I
have libglib1-1.so.11 (i think) but gnome says that I need
libglib1-1.so.13.... I just grabed the source from the GNOME project (I
forget which mirror I used) and I'm going to try to compile i when I'm done
w/ my homework (ug).

Thanks once again.

> I'm trying to install the gnome rpms I found @
> <ftp://linuxppc.cs.nmt.edu/pub/linuxppc/gnome/ppc/> Every many of the
> packages say they require a libglib package, but I can't find it anywhere!?
> I'm running R5 RawHide 1.something (I'm in MacOS right now...). Did I miss a
> package when I installed R5 originally (I'm sure I did, but what one?)
> TIA
> -Amos
> All flames may be mailed to /dev/null

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-dev  if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. To unsubscribe from linuxppc-dev, send ]]
[[ the message 'unsubscribe' to [email-masked] ]]