Subject: Re: [linux-mac68k] ANNC: m68k-linux cross-development RPMS for ppc linux

From: David Huggins-Daines <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 15:59:44 -0500

On Tue, Mar 02, 1999 at 01:03:14AM -0600, David D. Kilzer wrote:
> egcs-m68k-linux-1.1.1-1a.src.rpm          11330K

So *that's* why I have no more space left in my /home partition :-)

Just thought I'd add that these are mirrored at
http://maclinux.plcom.on.ca/pub/MacLinux/cross-compile/
ftp://maclinux.plcom.on.ca/pub/MacLinux/cross-compile/

which may be faster for commercial sites in eastern Canada (anyone not on
ONet - our connectivity to them is quite bad...) and maybe some other places
too.

Joseph: Can you add this site to the mirrors list?

(It'll be down for a little while on Friday, as we're rearranging the
office, and I want to try out a new Valkyrie kernel...)

Cheers

-- 
"If humans could communicate by telepathy, there would be no need for a 
 phonological component, at least for the purposes of communication." 
              Chomsky, "Categories and Transformations"

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-dev  if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. To unsubscribe from linuxppc-dev, send ]]
[[ the message 'unsubscribe' to [email-masked] ]]