Subject: Active Guardian proxy/filter won't compile (socket.h c++)

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 May 1999 02:11:17 -0000

Hi,

I'm having a curious problem trying to compile a C++ proxy/filter
called Active Guardian (http://www.activeguardian.com/download.htm)
and wonder if someone here could have a try at it.  I've seen this
kind of problem with socket.h before on R4 - apparently things have
changed in Linux ix86 and PPC has not kept up?

Anyway, I tried the project-coordinator's demo site and was very 
impressed with how the software works.  I'm good at contributing to 
working software, but not when I can't get it to compile in the first
place (-;

Active Guardian hasn't been publicized much, but it's a key to a
public non-profit Internet Lab I'd like to equip with Linux.  A helping
hand would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks,

[email-masked]

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list.  Replies are ]]
[[ not  forced  back  to the list, so be sure to Cc linuxppc-dev if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. Please check http://lists.linuxppc.org/ ]]
[[ and http://www.linuxppc.org/ for useful information before posting.   ]]