Subject: Re: bttv working for PPC!

From: Michel Lanners <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 22:09:35 +0200 (CEST)

On  24 May, this message from Lucas Vergnettes echoed through cyberspace:
> bttv, the driver for Bt848 based TV Cards is now working on linux/ppc!
[snip]
> The problem, now, is that I can't manage to compile and use a tv visualisation
> application...
> If anyone has clues about this, please help!

Sure! Get the XawTV RPM from my site and try that one!

http://www.cpu.lu/~mlan/ftp/xawtv-2.43-1.src.rpm
http://www.cpu.lu/~mlan/ftp/xawtv-2.43-1.ppc.rpm

Happy viewing

Michel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michel Lanners                 |  " Read Philosophy.  Study Art.
23, Rue Paul Henkes            |    Ask Questions.  Make Mistakes.
L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   [email-masked]            |
http://www.cpu.lu/~mlan        |                     Learn Always. "

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list.  Replies are ]]
[[ not  forced  back  to the list, so be sure to Cc linuxppc-dev if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. Please check http://lists.linuxppc.org/ ]]
[[ and http://www.linuxppc.org/ for useful information before posting.   ]]