Subject: turbomax

From: "Sascha Müllner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 22:50:46 +0200

Hi all,

the turbomax card works fine with LinuxPPC (use the blue kernel v1 or v2) it
is real fast like on MacOS. But I have got real Problems on compiling a
Kernel - don´t no why but after starting my kernel (kernel 2.2.0-pre15 from
the Developer Release) it runs a complete IDE initializing sequenze from hde
to hdh - with no detects.

I realized that the controller adress shown in my kernel is half long as in
the blue kernel don´t know why has anyone an idea how to get a running
kernel ? (I have checked out every possible conf. with no results long
compiling time and very long script :-))

PS. If anyone know how to get a running kernel 2.2.9 - i have just
downloaded the patches from kernel.org but got problems compiling it (break
in arch)

thanx 

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list.  Replies are ]]
[[ not  forced  back  to the list, so be sure to Cc linuxppc-dev if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. Please check http://lists.linuxppc.org/ ]]
[[ and http://www.linuxppc.org/ for useful information before posting.   ]]