Subject: [Admin] New web pages

From: Dave Wolfe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 20:14:00 -0500

I've reworked the web site for lists.linuxppc.org. The important change
is the addition of a set of rules for the lists. If everyone will go to
http://lists.linuxppc.org/rules.html it'll save the bandwidth of mailing
them to the lists. Following these guidelines will help make these lists
more rewarding for everyone. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

On a related topic, what are your thoughts on the 4-line footer that
gets inserted at the end of every message? Is it helpful? Or just adds
to the noise? The original list owner wanted it, but I could live
without it.

As always, let me know if you have problems with or suggestions for the
new web pages or the lists.

-- 
 Dave Wolfe

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list.  Replies are ]]
[[ not  forced  back  to the list, so be sure to Cc linuxppc-dev if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. Please check http://lists.linuxppc.org/ ]]
[[ and http://www.linuxppc.org/ for useful information before posting.   ]]