Subject: Re: Embedded planet 860T CLLF HELP!

From: Alan Mimms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 00:59:28 GMT

YEYEYEYEHAHAHAHAHA!  I got to the bash prompt with Dan's new source 
tree.  Possibly a driver bug in the source tree I had downloaded from 
the linuxppc.org embedded PPC FTP area?  Now to work....  Thanks very 
much Dan.

a

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Original Message <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On 12/30/99, 4:31:38 PM, David Clear <[email-masked]> wrote regarding 
Re: Embedded planet 860T CLLF HELP!:

> David Clear wrote:

> > I ran 'make config' to set up the RPX CLLF.  The kernel built fine, 
but
> > then I found I had to edit the Makefile to make it build coffboot and
> > then mbxboot.  That gave me a zImage file that I could convert into
> > zi.cllf.

> In retrospect, I think "make zImage" would have helped me out too...

> sigh...

> David.

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/