Subject: patch add-of_platform_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch added to gregkh-2.6 tree

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 22:00:05 -0800

This is a note to let you know that I've just added the patch titled

     Subject: [CFT 13/29] Add of_platform_bus_type probe and remove methods

to my gregkh-2.6 tree.  Its filename is

     add-of_platform_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch

This tree can be found at 
    http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/gregkh-2.6/patches/

>>From rmk+greg=[email-masked] Thu Jan  5 06:37:22 2006
From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
CC: Greg K-H <[email-masked]>, PowerPC <[email-masked]>
Subject: [CFT 13/29] Add of_platform_bus_type probe and remove methods
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 14:36:16 +0000
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

Signed-off-by: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/of_device.c |    4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

--- gregkh-2.6.orig/arch/powerpc/kernel/of_device.c
+++ gregkh-2.6/arch/powerpc/kernel/of_device.c
@@ -132,6 +132,8 @@ static int of_device_resume(struct devic
 struct bus_type of_platform_bus_type = {
        .name	= "of_platform",
        .match	= of_platform_bus_match,
+       .probe	= of_device_probe,
+       .remove	= of_device_remove,
        .suspend	= of_device_suspend,
        .resume	= of_device_resume,
 };
@@ -150,8 +152,6 @@ int of_register_driver(struct of_platfor
 	/* initialize common driver fields */
 	drv->driver.name = drv->name;
 	drv->driver.bus = &of_platform_bus_type;
-	drv->driver.probe = of_device_probe;
-	drv->driver.remove = of_device_remove;
 
 	/* register with core */
 	count = driver_register(&drv->driver);

Patches currently in gregkh-2.6 which might be from [email-masked] are

driver/add-bttv-sub-bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-bus_type-probe-remove-shutdown-methods..patch
driver/add-ccwgroup_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-dio_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-ecard_bus_type-probe-remove-shutdown-methods.patch
driver/add-gameport-bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-i2c_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-ide_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-locomo-bus_type-probe-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-logic-module-bus_type-probe-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-macio_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-mcp-bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-mmc_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-ocp_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-of_platform_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-parisc_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-pci_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-pcmcia_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-pnp_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-pseudo-lld-bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-rio_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-sa1111-bus_type-probe-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-serio-bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-sh_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-superhyway_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-tiocx-bus_type-probe-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-usb_serial_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-vio_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/add-zorro_bus_type-probe-and-remove-methods.patch
driver/remove-usb-gadget-generic-driver-methods.patch