Subject: Re: nvram access in 2.3.48?

From: Tom Rini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:53:21 -0700

On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 02:48:23PM -0700, Tom Rini wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 10:29:45PM +0100, Michel Lanners wrote:
>
> > Another weiredity I've come across in my 2.3 crusade: /dev/nvram
> > doesn't seem to work anymore.
>
> Near as I can tell (and I'm about to try this and then see if bk will pass
> it along happily) is that all the calls to nvram_init have been changed to
> pmac_nvram_init.

On further inspection, it's not.   Eugg.  It looks like the functionality of
drivers/macintosh/nvram.c needs to be added to arch/ppc/kernel/pmac_nvram.c
(Some other drivers depend on the drivers version functionality, which is
working I _think_..

---
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/