Subject: Re: cdk building

From: Wolfgang Denk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 11:21:41 +0100

In message <[email-masked]> you wrote:
>
> Yes , I am using 27 and 29. Perhaps it is the problem!
> but where can I find complete 22 archive(not diff) ? I search the ftp

Just ask your next search engine - you are from  Japan,  so  you  may
try these:

ftp://ftp.kddlabs.co.jp/.5/Linux/packages/peanut/pkgs/dev+libs/binutils-2.9.5.0.22.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.eos.hokudai.ac.jp/pub/Linux/kondara/Kondara/SRPMS/SOURCES/binutils-2.9.5.0.22.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.ipc.chiba-u.ac.jp/pub/linux/Kondara/ftp.kondara.org/Kondara/SRPMS/SOURCES/binutils-2.9.5.0.22.tar.bz2
ftp://sunsite.sut.ac.jp/pub/archives/linux/jp-linux/kondara/Kondara/SRPMS/SOURCES/binutils-2.9.5.0.22.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.jaist.ac.jp/.arc10/linux/kondara/Kondara-1.1/SRPMS/SOURCES/binutils-2.9.5.0.22.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.riken.go.jp/pub/Linux/kondara/Kondara/SRPMS/SOURCES/binutils-2.9.5.0.22.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp/pub/mirrors/Kondara/Kondara/SRPMS/SOURCES/binutils-2.9.5.0.22.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.kddlabs.co.jp/.5/Linux/packages/Kondara/pub/Kondara/SRPMS/SOURCES/binutils-2.9.5.0.22.tar.bz2

> servers and found only lasted version 29. Thank you very much.
> hope the problem go away if I use 22.

If you really cannot find it (sic!) and  don't  mind  a  *big*  email
message I can send you binutils-2.9.5.0.22.tar.bz2 by email. But it's
over 5 MB, or nearly 7 MB when MIME-encoded. You have been warned...

Wolfgang Denk

--
Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime Systems,  Embedded Linux
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: [email-masked]
To understand a program you must become  both  the  machine  and  the
program.

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/