Subject: Re: Cross compiler for Sun sparc2.7

From: Wolfgang Denk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 23:05:58 +0200

In message <[email-masked]> you wrote:
>
> Anyone knows, where can I get precompiled cross compliner + binutils and glibc for SUN platform?
> any help will be highly appreciated.

Ummm... "Sun platform" is not really clear. Are you running Linux  on
it? :-)

The subject says "sparc2.7" which I'll interpret as Sun SPARC running
Solaris 2.7. Is that what you mean?

I have a set ot Makefiles and patches that will build the full  cross
development  kit  (binutils, GCC, glibc) plus zlib+sash under Solaris
2.6; I guess this will work under  Solaris  2.7,  too,  but  I  never
tested.

Just drop me a note if you're interested.

NOTE: The tools on my web  page  http://www.denx.de/solutions-en.html
are  an  older version and will not build under Solaris. I would like
to get some more testing done (especially under Redhat 6.x on  Sparc)
before posting a newer release.

Wolfgang Denk

--
Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime Systems,  Embedded Linux
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: [email-masked]
Not one hundred percent efficient, of course ... but nothing ever is.
	-- Kirk, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/