Subject: CFV: comp.os.linux.embedded (2nd/final notice!)

From: "John C. Peterson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:56:43 -0700

An official "Call for Votes" (CFV) is currently in progress for the
creation of the unmoderated USENET group: comp.os.linux.embedded (the
discussion of the Linux operating system on embedded hardware). The
vote is being conducted by a neutral third party.

   Please accept my apolgies for not re-posting the CFV here, but the
guidelines for the voting process strictly *prohibits* this. The CFV,
which contains instructions on how to cast your vote, can be obtained
from the following USENET groups;

  comp.arch.embedded
  comp.os.linux.announce
  comp.os.linux.development.system
  comp.os.linux.portable
  news.announce.newgroups
  news.groups

An archived copy of the original CFV can be found on deja.com at:

  http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=629724176

If you don't have have access to USENET, you can also obtain a copy of
the CFV from the volunteer vote taker; Dave Cornejo <[email-masked]>.
Everyone with a for/against opinion is encouraged to vote!

Best Regards, John Peterson (Proponent)

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/