Subject: Re: [ANN] New kernels, gmac, airport, usb...

From: Chris Leishman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:52:03 +1000

On Tue, Jul 04, 2000 at 12:17:29AM +0200, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
<snip> 
> I got it to work. There was an endian problem in the driver preventing
> using of the WEP mode. It's fixed in version 0.9.2. I also added a module
> param for the key so you don't need iwconfig to set it
> 
> see ppclinux.apple.com/~benh for updates
> 
> Ben.
> 

Ok..got the new driver, and I can confirm it working here.  Yay...free
of wires at last!

Thanks for all your work Ben.

Regards,

Chris

BTW.  Got any good resources I can start with so I can learn my way around
this sort of thing (kernel/drivers/etc)?  Might mean I can help out in 
future...

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
            Linux, because I'd like to *get there* today
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply with subject 'request key' for GPG public key.  KeyID 0xB4E24219