Subject: Re: getting ppcboot source.

From: Wolfgang Denk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:27:10 +0200

In message <[email-masked]> you wrote:
>
>         I have gone to sourceforge and found the source for ppcboot. The
> problem is I cannot find a single tar file to down load. Do I have to down
> load each file individualy?

You can use CVS to "checkout" a copy of the whole tree. See the CVS docs.

You can find a tarball here:

	ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/ppcboot/ppbcoot-0.4.1.tar.gz

I will keep putting  tarballs  to  our  FTP  server,  but  if  you're
interested  in brand-new, completely untested stuff (versus the beta,
little tested in the tarball :-) you should get the sources from  the
CVS server.

>         Many Thanks to the Linux Gods.

Um... I'm no God, nor do I want to be one. But thanks anyway :-)

Wolfgang Denk

--
Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime Systems,  Embedded Linux
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: [email-masked]
Make it right before you make it faster.

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/