Subject: Re: MBX860 serial on J19?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 20:37:38 -0600

Dan:

> > I have a stock Motorola MBX860 board, and I'm trying to use the serial
> > ports connected to the Utility #2 connector, J19.  These ports are
> > connected to the SMSC 37c672.
> > 
> > In short, nothing is working.
> 
> That's because there isn't any software for them.

I figured that.  I looked at a lot of code before posting my question,
I was hoping that I was just missing something or that the MBX860
looked more like a PC than I thought it did.  Not having schematics is
a real problem here.

Incidentally, I'm not all that happy with the MBX anyway.  Just add
this to the list...

Thanks for the help.

b.g.
-- 
Bill Gatliff
[email-masked]