Subject: which bk version to use (was re: 2.4.0 & ac1)

From: "Iain Sandoe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 17:00:36 +0000

On  Mon, Jan 8, 2001,  Tom Rini wrote:

[...]

>> so what's on the rsync linuxppc_2_3 ?
>
> No idea.  It might be 2_4 it might not be. :)

can you post something when it is known?
(I find rsync very useful).

[...]

> The 2_4 tree is building.  If it's not building, report it here.

OK... supposing I get bk... which version of BK do I need?...

I ask because I read a comment on bk-user that the latest version may not be
right for the PPC trees... is that an up-to-date statement?

(apologies for these questions - but I've been out of circulation for 6
months and have a lot of catching up to do before I can do anything
useful...)

Iain.

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/