Subject: [UPDATE/PATCH] dmasound back-port to 2.2.18 final.

From: "Iain Sandoe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 07:28:00 +0000

OK - I've had my CM doseage for this month.

This is the last (unless I get a damn good reason why) dmasound back-port
update for 2.2.x.  From now on it's 2.4/5.x only....

It should apply against a clean kernel.org 2.2.18.

It is linked from:  http://www.drfruitcake.com/linux/linuxppc.html

====

tested  built-in & as a module on:
G3/beige, Lombard & 9600/233

====

Sorry, m68k guys - I have no way to test it (well, actually no way to build
it either at present - must drag that centris out sometime)... but I'm sure
that all Geert's suggestions have been incorporated - and I really hope it
works for any of you who still want 2.2.18.

====

good luck,
Iain.

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/