Subject: Debugging Multithreaded applications

From: Frank Haverkamp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:27:16 +0100

Hi,

a friend of mine told me that he had problems debugging multithreaded
applications on a powerpc Linux based platform. I think he is using
glibc 2.1.3 and gcc-2.95.2 and libpthread-0.8.

Does anybody has made experiences with that? Unfortunatly I have no
more information about the system he is using. Are there any known
problems with the gcc, glibc or libpthread concering debugging?
Should he update? Which version should he than take?

Which are the latest version of gcc, glibc and libpthread known to be
working with powerpc Linux?

Thanks,

Frank

--
Frank Haverkamp
[email-masked]
________________________________________________________________
Keine verlorenen Lotto-Quittungen, keine vergessenen Gewinne mehr!
Beim WEB.DE Lottoservice: http://tippen2.web.de/?x=13

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/