Subject: Re: [PATCH] IBM ocp I2C

From: andrew may <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:26:26 -0700

This patch is also needed to get it to compile. I forgot
to check things after I removed the stuff from the headers.
# This is a BitKeeper generated patch for the following project:
# Project Name: Linux 2.4 for PowerPC development tree
# This patch format is intended for GNU patch command version 2.5 or higher.
# This patch includes the following deltas:
#	           ChangeSet	1.966   -> 1.967
#	drivers/i2c/i2c-adap-ibm_ocp.c	1.2     -> 1.3
#
# The following is the BitKeeper ChangeSet Log
# --------------------------------------------
# 02/04/24	[email-masked]	1.967
# remove dead code
# --------------------------------------------
#
diff -Nru a/drivers/i2c/i2c-adap-ibm_ocp.c b/drivers/i2c/i2c-adap-ibm_ocp.c
--- a/drivers/i2c/i2c-adap-ibm_ocp.c	Wed Apr 24 11:21:27 2002
+++ b/drivers/i2c/i2c-adap-ibm_ocp.c	Wed Apr 24 11:21:27 2002
@@ -304,8 +304,6 @@
       iic_ibmocp_data[i]->data = (struct iic_regs *)iic_ibmocp_adaps[i];
       iic_ibmocp_data[i]->setiic = iic_ibmocp_setbyte;
       iic_ibmocp_data[i]->getiic = iic_ibmocp_getbyte;
-      iic_ibmocp_data[i]->getown = 0;
-      iic_ibmocp_data[i]->getclock = 0;
       iic_ibmocp_data[i]->waitforpin = iic_ibmocp_waitforpin;
       iic_ibmocp_data[i]->udelay = 80;
       iic_ibmocp_data[i]->mdelay = 80;