Subject: Re: Downloading Image

From: Matt Porter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:07:54 -0700

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 10:38:21AM -0700, Jin Cheng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am wondering whether can use the OpenBIOS coming with the 440GP Ebony
> board
> to load the linux kernel or there is a ppcboot for Ebony which can do
> that? Thanks.

zImage.ebony boots from OpenBIOS.  Check the ppcboot-users list for
information on ppcboot for the Ebony board.  Somebody has contributed
some code for a custom 440GP board and several people seemed to be
working on an Ebony port.

Regards,
--
Matt Porter
[email-masked]
This is Linux Country. On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/