Subject: Re: [ANN] yaboot 1.3.7 && mailing lists

From: Branden Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 13:28:22 -0500

On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 09:19:42PM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:
> Yaboot 1.3.7 has been released, this is purely a maintenance release to
> fix some minor bugs that have been discovered since 1.3.6.  The yaboot
> 1.x code base is in maintenance mode as all development efforts are
> being centered on rewriting yaboot from scratch for a 2.0 release.

Thanks for continuing to work on this, Ethan.  I wish you'd come back to
Debian.  :)

>         * yaboot now includes two changelogs: "ChangeLog" which is a
>           detailed automatically generated list of changes, and "changelog"
>           (this file) which is a hand written understandable summary of
>           changes between releases.

Just FYI, the GNU people seem to have standardized around the name
"NEWS" for the latter purpose, and some folks have followed their lead.
It *might* be more clear to people what's going on if you do that as
well.

See ya 'round.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Convictions are more dangerous
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       enemies of truth than lies.
[email-masked]                 |       -- Friedrich Nietzsche
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/