Subject: Re: PrPMC800 interrupt problem

From: Tom Rini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:26:42 -0700

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 07:01:19PM +0200, Anders Blomdell wrote:
>
> When trying to use the linuxppc_2_4_devel on a PrPMC800, the system stops
> responding to external interrupts after the first serial interrupt. Many
> things works, since the system correctly gets its IP address via DHCP.
>
> The system handles a little more than 100 interrupts that gets routed to
> 'e100intr', then it starts up my shell that does a write to the console.
> This write triggers an interrupt that gets routed to 'rs_interrupt_single'
> . After this no more interrupts are received, but 'rs_interrupt_single' is
> called from the timer task in the serial driver, but the ethernet is
> totally dead. Anybody that has a good idea what to do about this?

Did you update the prpmc800_openpic_initsenses[] table and related?
(Look at how the lopec or sandpoint work now).

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/