Subject: Re: ramdisk !!!

From: Wolfgang Denk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:05:40 +0200

In message <[email-masked]> you wrote:
>
>       LINUX IS BOOTING ON MY FADS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats.

> Thanks to all who gave me hints!!!!!
> Now i want to create my own ramdisk image to use in
> the kernel ..can anybody tell me how to go abt this??

See for example our Simple Embedded Linux Framework at
ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/LinuxPPC/usr/src/SELF/

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

--
Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime Systems,  Embedded Linux
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: [email-masked]
Quote from the Boss... "I didn't say it was your fault.  I said I was
going to blame it on you."

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/