Subject: Re: DINK32 R13.1 on Sandpoint X2

From: "Yuxiao Xi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:37:40 +0800

Hi,Tom,
     From the mailing lists,I know that someone use DINK32's tftp
download function to download his image successfully on a Sandpoint X3
board.Is there any important differences between Sandpoint X3 and X2
board so that I can not use the DINK32's tftp function on X2 board?

======= 2003-09-03 11:04:00 £º=======

>On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 05:22:08PM +0800, Yuxiao Xi wrote:
>
>>     Now I'm working on a Motorola Sandpoint X2 board with ppc8240.
>> I use DINK32 r13.1 to boot my linux kernel image. From DINK32 r13.1
>> user manual,I know that DINK32 r13.1 supports ethernet card Realtek
>> 8139,but after these steps:
>
>What I would suggest is that instead of using the ethernet card
>support, you use the serial support still. DINK32 r13.0.0 and newer
>support 115200 baud, so loading a kernel via serial is now much less
>painful than it used to be.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Yuxiao Xi
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡[email-masked]
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡2003-09-04

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/