Subject: New OCP for 2.6 was (Re: mpc5xxx support )

From: Matt Porter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 19:59:08 -0700

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 01:35:58AM +0200, Sylvain Munaut wrote:
> I've tried to write the code as cleany as possible, it uses the OCP
> stuff that was on linux-2.5-ocp and also the generic dma stuff.

I'll add you to the list of people developing 2.6 code against the
new OCP:
	Kumar	-> MPC85xx
	Mark G	-> MV64xxx
	Matt	-> IBM4xx
        Sylvain	-> MPC52xx

Just FYI for everybody wondering about new OCP.  The 2.6 port of
BenH's new OCP rewrite is at bk://source.mvista.com/linux-2.5-ocp.
The API and functionality match that of what is currently in
linux-2.4/linuxppc-2.4.  There are a number of changes/improvements
that have been discussed, but I want to get the equivalent to
the 2.4 functionality into 2.6 before we go any further.

BenH and I are slowly working on figuring out what if anything
needs to be done to get this in linux-2.5.

-Matt

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/