Subject: Re: Lite5200 CoralP issues

From: Wolfgang Denk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 16:51:44 +0200

In message <010001c4603b$07d43060$0301a8c0@chuck2> you wrote:
>
> Anybody know how much the Coral-P chip itself cost? (approximately)

Ummm... this obviously depends on the volume. I think for  the 1...5k
range  you  should  be able to get prices < 30 Euro ($ 35). Also feel
free to ask for the  "LIME"  chip  which  essentially  is  a  Coral-P
without the video-in interface at about half the price; see
http://www.fme.fujitsu.com/products/graphics_controllers/MB862xxLime.html

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

--
Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime Systems,  Embedded Linux
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: [email-masked]
"There are three principal ways to lose money: wine, women, and engi-
neers. While the first two are more pleasant, the third is by far the
more certain."                           - Baron Rothschild, ca. 1800

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/