Subject: Re: [BUG] IBM440GX works too slow under nfsroot

From: Eugene Surovegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:02:56 -0700

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 08:47:00AM +0200, Gerhard Jaeger wrote:
> On Monday 25 October 2004 03:16, Eugene Surovegin wrote:

[snip]

> > For *adventurous*, this new EMAC driver is available as a patch against
> > 2.6.9 BK tree at http://kernel.ebshome.net/. Please, note, it's still
> > project in progress and it lacks support for all new 440GX features
> > (GigE, TAH, jumbo frames, EMAC2/EMAC3). This is NAPI version with
> > correct (I hope) error handling, chip access etc. On Ebony I was able
> > to route around 144Kpps. I plan to implement support for _some_ 440GX
> > new features soon (during next month, hopefully).
> 
> I will give it a try ASAP.
> 

I've just put Ethtool patch which adds EMAC specific reg dump at the 
same URL.

--
Eugene