Subject: Error compiling 40x ppc kernels (walnut)

From: Nico Schottelius <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:33:25 +0100

Good morning!

I am trying to build a 40x / Walnut Linux (only for testing), but
the compile process always breaks:

1. walnut build with ibm emac network card enabled
2. walnut build without ibm emac network card enabled

I am currently using

make ARCH=ppc CROSS_COMPILE=powerpc-linux-uclibc-

on my x86 machine as my ibook is currently at home.

Do you know why those errors occur and can you help me fix them?

The config and the two error messages can be found at
http://schotteli.us/~nico/ppc/walnut/.

Nico

P.S.: 
I'll try to work through the Oak problem the next weeks, if I have
some free time (Gerhard Jaeger sent me some tips howto fix it).

-- 
Keep it simple & stupid, use what's available.
Please use pgp encryption: 8D0E 27A4 is my id.
http://nico.schotteli.us | http://linux.schottelius.org