Subject: Re: [PATCH] radeonfb: massive update of PM code

From: Colin Leroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:52:05 +0100

On 18 Jan 2005 at 12h01, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

Hi Ben, 

> This patch is a quite massive update to radeonfb. It adds the ability
> to reboot from scratch the various chip models used on the recent
> powermac laptops, adds a bunch of new chips (including R420 support,
> untested), plus various fixes here or there including LCD & flat panel
> blanking, abuse of stack usage in radeonfb_set_par(), and finally,
> adapts the PM code to the recent powermac changes.

I just upgraded to 2.6.10, applied the 6 other patches you sent and this
one. This one makes some heavy video corruption on my iBook G4
(PowerBook6,3). The patch applies with a 27 lines offset at most hunks,
but does no rejects. 

I'm using xorg 6.7.0, and your test sleep patch #7 on 2.6.9 worked fine.

Tell me if I can be of any help...

Thanks!
-- 
Colin
  "Dinner not ready: (A)bort (R)etry (P)izza"