Subject: Re: CPM uart

From: Marco Schramel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:54:03 +0200

Hi Dan,

thanks for your answer.

> > During booting kernel hangs on initializing ttyS2 forever.
> 
> That is the console port, so take a look at the code for its
> initialization for something affected by this configuration.
> What kernel are you using?  There have been lots of
> updates in recent versions.

I use kernel version 2.4.25 of denx and the uart version is 
static char *serial_name = "CPM UART driver";
static char *serial_version = "0.01";

Are there newer versions? Sorry, but i am not up to date with the uart.
Is my configuration so extraordinary ;-) ?

Thanks
Marco

-- 
---------
Marco Schramel