Subject: Re: OLS 2005

From: Matt Porter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:22:18 -0700

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 10:23:20AM -0700, Eugene Surovegin wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 12:42:26PM -0400, David Ho wrote:
> > Is anyone interested in going to the OLS this year?  I've been working in
> > Ottawa for 4 years so if you are interested I can give anyone more
> > information about things to do in Ottawa.
> 
> I'm going to Ottawa this year.

See you there!

> I'm only worried about the weather. I was told it's pretty hot 
> there in July :).

Haha...come visit us in Phoenix.  Weather is definitely near
perfect in Ottawa, IMHO.

> If you can give more info about what to do in Ottawa in addition 
> to drinking beer and attending OLS it'd be great :P

Several of us did the Parliament building tour in '03. It was
pretty interesting. Drinking beer is always a big draw though.

-Matt