Subject: More dtc changes

From: David Gibson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:08:16 +1000

I now have a git tree for the device tree compiler up at
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson/dtc/dtc.git

Notable changes since the last tarball release:
	- Elementary support for labels.  Labels can go on nodes or
properties in the source tree and are exported to assembler output as
usable symbols
	- phandle reference support.  Cell data (< .. >) can include
references of the form &/path/to/some/node and will be replaced in the
output tree with the output node's phandle.  A phandle will be
generated for the target node if it doesn't already have one.

There's a tarball release as well
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson/dtc/dtc.tar.gz

-- 
David Gibson			| I'll have my music baroque, and my code
david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au	| minimalist, thank you.  NOT _the_ _other_
				| _way_ _around_!
http://www.ozlabs.org/people/dgibson