Subject: isp1362 usb driver

From: "Jianliang Lu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:48:13 +0200

Dear Wolfhang,
sorry for my persistence, now I try to go to more detail:
I've downloaded the driver from denx, that is part of kernel-
2.4.25, files isp1362-ctl.c, isp1362-ep1.c isp1362-ep2.c, isp1362-
ctl.h, hcd-1161.c and hcd-1161.h. But after it was installed we 
have had problems on bulk/control during the initializing. 

Following are logs:
---
Jan  1 01:01:29 IMOLA kernel: isp1362-HC Initialization Successful
Jan  1 01:01:29 IMOLA kernel: hub.c: port 1, portstatus 100, 
change 0, 12 Mb/s
Jan  1 01:01:29 IMOLA kernel: hub.c: port 2, portstatus 101, 
change 1, 12 Mb/s
Jan  1 01:01:29 IMOLA kernel: hub.c: port 2 connection change
Jan  1 01:01:29 IMOLA kernel: hub.c: port 2, portstatus 101, 
change 1, 12 Mb/s
Jan  1 01:01:29 IMOLA kernel: hub.c: port 2, portstatus 101, 
change 0, 12 Mb/s
Jan  1 01:01:30 IMOLA last message repeated 3 times
Jan  1 01:01:30 IMOLA kernel: hub.c: port 2, portstatus 103, 
change 10, 12 Mb/s
Jan  1 01:01:30 IMOLA kernel: hub.c: USB new device connect on 
bus2/2, assigned device number 2
Jan  1 01:01:33 IMOLA kernel: usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
Jan  1 01:01:45 IMOLA last message repeated 4 times
Jan  1 01:01:45 IMOLA kernel: usb.c: couldn't get all of config 
descriptors
Jan  1 01:01:45 IMOLA kernel: usb.c: unable to get device 2 
configuration (error=-110)
Jan  1 01:01:45 IMOLA kernel: hub.c: port 2, portstatus 103, 
change 10, 12 Mb/s
Jan  1 01:01:45 IMOLA kernel: hub.c: USB new device connect on 
bus2/2, assigned device number 3
Jan  1 01:01:48 IMOLA kernel: usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
Jan  1 01:02:00 IMOLA last message repeated 4 times
Jan  1 01:02:00 IMOLA kernel: usb.c: couldn't get all of config 
descriptors
Jan  1 01:02:00 IMOLA kernel: usb.c: unable to get device 3 
configuration (error=-110)
Jan  1 01:02:00 IMOLA kernel: hub.c: port 1, portstatus 100, 
change 0, 12 Mb/s
Jan  1 01:02:00 IMOLA kernel: hub.c: port 2, portstatus 101, 
change 0, 12 Mb/s
---

Best regards,
Jianliang Lu