Subject: RE: isp1362 usb driver

From: "Jianliang Lu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:06:12 +0200

Hi Jordan,
yes I would be really, really gratefully if you could send me the 
source.

The adsl modem we are using is a eagle chipset modem, based on 
eagle-usb project. The modem could be Sagem or aethra on ADI eagle 
chipset.

Best regards,
Jianliang Lu
 
---------- Original Message ----------------------------------
From: "Jordan, Kyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:40:44 -0400

>Jianliang Lu,
>
>> the device is a adsl modem, it works correctly in other linux 
>> systems with kernel 2.4.2x. The problem is that the isp1362 
driver 
>> seems that supports only isochronous endpoints. We are 
>> implementing the code to support also control/bulk/interrupt 
>> endpoints.
>
>	I had similar issues with control/bulk/interrupt endpoints 
with
>the ISP1362 host controller driver from DENX.  I went ahead and 
added
>better support for control/bulk/interrupt endpoints.  I could 
send you a
>copy of the source if you like.  The driver is being used on an 
MPC880,
>with the 2.4.21 kernel.  Also, what ADSL modem are using?  We are
>looking into a solution requiring an ADSL modem and the one you 
are
>using may be a good solution for us also.
>
>- Kyle
>
>
>