Subject: [PATCH] ppc32 8xx: fix m8xx_ide_init() #ifdef

From: Marcelo Tosatti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:20:44 -0300

Be more precise on deciding whether to call m8xx_ide_init() at
m8xx_setup.c:platform_init().

Compilation fails if CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDE is defined but
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_MPC8xx_IDE isnt.

Please apply.

Signed-off-by: Marcelo Tosatti <[email-masked]>

diff --git a/arch/ppc/syslib/m8xx_setup.c b/arch/ppc/syslib/m8xx_setup.c
--- a/arch/ppc/syslib/m8xx_setup.c
+++ b/arch/ppc/syslib/m8xx_setup.c
@@ -423,7 +423,7 @@ platform_init(unsigned long r3, unsigned
        ppc_md.find_end_of_memory       = m8xx_find_end_of_memory;
        ppc_md.setup_io_mappings        = m8xx_map_io;

-#if defined(CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDE) || defined(CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDE_MODULE)
+#if defined(CONFIG_BLK_DEV_MPC8xx_IDE)
        m8xx_ide_init();
 #endif
 }