Subject: [PATCH] ppc32: export cacheable_memcpy()

From: Eugene Surovegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:49:58 -0700

Add declaration and cacheable_memcpy(). I'll be needing this 
function in new 4xx EMAC driver I'm going to submit to netdev soon.

IMHO, the better place for the declaration would be 
asm-powerpc/string.h, unfortunately, ppc64 doesn't have this function, 
so asm-ppc/system.h is the next best place.

Signed-off-by: Eugene Surovegin <[email-masked]>
---

 arch/ppc/kernel/ppc_ksyms.c |    1 +
 include/asm-ppc/system.h    |    1 +
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

diff --git a/arch/ppc/kernel/ppc_ksyms.c b/arch/ppc/kernel/ppc_ksyms.c
--- a/arch/ppc/kernel/ppc_ksyms.c
+++ b/arch/ppc/kernel/ppc_ksyms.c
@@ -263,6 +263,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(__ashrdi3);
 EXPORT_SYMBOL(__ashldi3);
 EXPORT_SYMBOL(__lshrdi3);
 EXPORT_SYMBOL(memcpy);
+EXPORT_SYMBOL(cacheable_memcpy);
 EXPORT_SYMBOL(memset);
 EXPORT_SYMBOL(memmove);
 EXPORT_SYMBOL(memscan);
diff --git a/include/asm-ppc/system.h b/include/asm-ppc/system.h
--- a/include/asm-ppc/system.h
+++ b/include/asm-ppc/system.h
@@ -84,6 +84,7 @@ extern void cvt_fd(float *from, double *
 extern void cvt_df(double *from, float *to, unsigned long *fpscr);
 extern int call_rtas(const char *, int, int, unsigned long *, ...);
 extern void cacheable_memzero(void *p, unsigned int nb);
+extern void *cacheable_memcpy(void *, const void *, unsigned int);
 extern int do_page_fault(struct pt_regs *, unsigned long, unsigned long);
 extern void bad_page_fault(struct pt_regs *, unsigned long, int);
 extern void die(const char *, struct pt_regs *, long);