Subject: [PATCH] ppc32: Add new iBook 12" to PowerMac models table

From: Sven Henkel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 09:57:46 +0200

Hi,

this patch adds the new iBook G4 (manufactured after July 2005) to the PowerMac 
models table. The model name (PowerBook6,7) is taken from a 12" iBook, I 
don't know if it also matches the 14" version. The patch applies to a vanilla 
2.6.13.2 kernel.

Ciao,
Sven

Signed-off-by: Sven Henkel <[email-masked]>

--- linux-2.6.13.2-orig/arch/ppc/platforms/pmac_feature.c	2005-09-30 19:26:55.000000000 +0200
+++ linux-2.6.13.2-dev/arch/ppc/platforms/pmac_feature.c	2005-09-30 20:07:52.000000000 +0200
@@ -2337,6 +2337,10 @@ static struct pmac_mb_def pmac_mb_defs[]
 		PMAC_TYPE_UNKNOWN_INTREPID,	intrepid_features,
 		PMAC_MB_MAY_SLEEP | PMAC_MB_HAS_FW_POWER | PMAC_MB_MOBILE,
 	},
+	{	"PowerBook6,7",			"iBook G4",
+		PMAC_TYPE_UNKNOWN_INTREPID,	intrepid_features,
+		PMAC_MB_MAY_SLEEP | PMAC_MB_HAS_FW_POWER | PMAC_MB_MOBILE,
+	},
 	{	"PowerBook6,8",			"PowerBook G4 12\"",
 		PMAC_TYPE_UNKNOWN_INTREPID,	intrepid_features,
 		PMAC_MB_MAY_SLEEP | PMAC_MB_HAS_FW_POWER | PMAC_MB_MOBILE,