Subject: Re: 11-11-05 2.6.14 on AMCC Yosemite board(boot error)

From: "KylongMu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 00:47:49 +0800

Dear Denk:

>What you show is NOT the current code.

     By update with the most recent code, I did new test, and get

Different error message, that I can't solve it, pls check the attachment. 

> U-Boot 1.1.3 (Sep  7 2005 - 09:03:02)

>Please update U-Boot as well. You need this commit included:

>commit f190c11b1f22ff766e046588e5a7bb55f28ae305

>tree 1c41a7beffe8a293174dcb7c28b394349204a047

>parent 4d03a21f2329bb13a9661a23742ac0b77a7a76d5

>author Stefan Roese <[email-masked]> Sat, 05 Nov 2005 15:50:16 +0100

>committer Stefan Roese <[email-masked]> Sat, 05 Nov 2005 15:50:16 +0100

>    Adjust bd->bi_flashstart on Yellowstone & Yosemite to correct size

>    Patch by Stefan Roese, 05 Nov 2005

>I recommend to use the top-of-tree from the CVS or GIT repositories.

> Linux version 2.6.14 (root@dxp) (gcc version 4.0.0) #1 Fri Nov 11

> 09:51:04 CST 2005

>This is not the current code base. You should  use  top-of-tree  from

>GIT repository (commit ff1df84b3c3154ffdb646941e1c70d17554e3042); the

>kernel will display something like this:

>Linux version 2.6.14-gff1df84b ...

     I update my source code by "cg-update" directly, after many message and
file download it shows "full merged",

I think it is work. But the version only is 2.6.14. 

Thanks a lot!

Kylong Mu