Subject: Re: 2.6.14 USB vs. sleep issues

From: Wolfgang Pfeiffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:25:37 +0100

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 07:09:26PM +0100, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:

> Ben, I just compiled and installed a 2.6.14.1 from kernel.org with
> none of your patches from this thread applied to it, and I have no
> sleep/wakeup probs with it so far: about 3 instances of sleep/wakeup
> until now, all of them successful.
> 
> Maybe I even made it a bit more complicated for the system, as I
> connected a USB HUB, with 4 ports, to the machine: It just seems to
> work ... [ ... ]

Just for the sake of completeness: I have (SCSI) problems with 2.6.14.1,
but none of them seem to be USB/sleep related:
<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=8964383&forum_id=5389>

Not being sure whether this latter URL works: I just read "The
SourceForge.net Website is currently down for maintenance" But the
name of the thread up there is:
"Fw: 2.6.14.1: Loading FireWire disk fails. Fix: "modprobe ieee1394
disable_irm=1""

Best Regards
Wolfgang
-- 
Wolfgang Pfeiffer
http://profiles.yahoo.com/wolfgangpfeiffer

Key ID: E3037113
Key fingerprint = A8CA 9D8C 54C4 4CC1 0B26  AA3C 9108 FB42 E303 7113