Subject: [PATCH] PPC32 CPM_UART: update to utilize the new TTY flip API

From: Vitaly Bordug <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 18:44:09 +0300

This replaces old direct usage of tty->flip stuff with relative flip API
calls.
---

 drivers/serial/cpm_uart/cpm_uart_core.c |   13 ++++---------
 1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/serial/cpm_uart/cpm_uart_core.c b/drivers/serial/cpm_uart/cpm_uart_core.c
index 16af562..5e25c2d 100644
--- a/drivers/serial/cpm_uart/cpm_uart_core.c
+++ b/drivers/serial/cpm_uart/cpm_uart_core.c
@@ -252,12 +252,9 @@ static void cpm_uart_int_rx(struct uart_
 		/* If we have not enough room in tty flip buffer, then we try
 		 * later, which will be the next rx-interrupt or a timeout
 		 */
-		if ((tty->flip.count + i) >= TTY_FLIPBUF_SIZE) {
-			tty->flip.work.func((void *)tty);
-			if ((tty->flip.count + i) >= TTY_FLIPBUF_SIZE) {
-				printk(KERN_WARNING "TTY_DONT_FLIP set\n");
-				return;
-			}
+		if(tty_buffer_request_room(tty, i) < i) {
+			printk(KERN_WARNING "No room in flip buffer\n");
+			return;
 		}
 
 		/* get pointer */
@@ -276,9 +273,7 @@ static void cpm_uart_int_rx(struct uart_
 				continue;
 
 		      error_return:
-			*tty->flip.char_buf_ptr++ = ch;
-			*tty->flip.flag_buf_ptr++ = flg;
-			tty->flip.count++;
+			tty_insert_flip_char(tty, ch, flg);
 
 		}		/* End while (i--) */