Subject: Re: Linux v2.6.16-rc5

From: Olaf Hering <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 00:02:35 +0100

On Mon, Mar 06, Olaf Hering wrote:

>  On Mon, Mar 06, Olaf Hering wrote:
> 
> >  On Mon, Mar 06, Paul Mackeras wrote:
> > 
> > > There are also commits from Ben H that change the way we parse
> > > addresses from the OF device tree.  If you can bisect a bit further
> > > that would be good, although you may strike problems between the 401d
> > > and 6237 commits I mentioned above.
> > 
> > What I have right now is this, which got me in a non-compiling state.
> > I will pick the udbg stuff and apply the relevant changes to -git5.

I tried with CONFIG_BOOTX_TEXT disabled. same result. This is the list
of patches I used on top of 2.6.15:

patches.kernel.org/patch-2.6.15-git5
patches.suse/get_cramfs_inode-revert.patch
patches.suse/suse-ppc-legacy-io.patch
patches.arch/0022-powerpc-incorrect-rmo_top-handling-in-prom_init.txt
patches.suse/9100b205fdc70b300894954ebebbf2709c5ed525.patch
patches.suse/3d1229d6ae92ed1994f4411b8493327ef8f4b76f.patch
patches.suse/d1405b869850982f05c7ec0d3f137ca27588192f.patch
patches.suse/463ce0e103f419f51b1769111e73fe8bb305d0ec.patch

patches.suse/51d3082fe6e55aecfa17113dbe98077c749f724c.patch
patches.suse/31df1678d7732b94178a6e457ed6666e4431212f.patch
patches.suse/8dacaedf04467e32c50148751a96150e73323cdc.patch
patches.suse/52020d2bda9fe447bb50674a2e39e4064b6a10b5.patch