Subject: Re: Alubook 5,8: No sound with 2.6.17-rc3-g5528e568-dirty

From: Wolfgang Pfeiffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 01:08:11 +0200

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 11:30:28PM +0200, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 06:04:13PM +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> 
> > Also, try snd-aoa.
> 
> Impossible here, it does not compile here. Neither with gcc 4.0 or 4.1
> 

Not being sure tho' whether the fact my source dir for the running
kernel is cleaned up, IINM, (like "fakeroot make-kpkg clean") is the
culprit for the failed compile ... I'll have a look into that at
next daylight ... :)

Until then

Wolfgang 

-- 
Wolfgang Pfeiffer: /ICQ: 286585973/ + + +  /AIM: crashinglinux/
http://profiles.yahoo.com/wolfgangpfeiffer

Key ID: E3037113
http://keyserver.mine.nu/pks/lookup?search=0xE3037113&fingerprint=on