Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Updates for WRS SBC82xx boards

From: Paul Gortmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:15:55 -0400

There are five patches required to use the WRS SBC8265 board (with PCI).
The biggest issue was the earlier cleanup/replacement of m8260_pci with
m82xx_pci -- in the process it became specific to the PQ2FADS.

I've booted on 2.6.17rc3, and they still apply to 17rc4-git12 snapshot,
but I wouldn't be surprised if the CPM UART changes in rc3 --> rc4 break
sbc82xx CPM serial as I see Vitaly is still working on that.

Paul.

----

patch1: sbc82xx-diff0
	- replace NR_SIU_INTS with NR_CPM_INTS

patch2: sbc82xx-PCI-diff1
	- allow m82xx_pci.c to be used by other platforms that have
	  their own map_irq

patch3: sbc82xx-CONFIG.diff1
	- add CONFIG_SBC82xx alongside CONFIG_PQ2FADS where required.

patch4: sbc82xx-mchk-pci9.diff1
	- restore machine check disable for PCI9 that was in earlier
	  m8260_pci.c

patch5: fcc_enet-mac-addr.diff1
	- restore proper collection of mac addr data in obsolete FCC
	  driver by replacing mix of #ifdef and if() with case