Subject: [PATCH] powerpc: enable CPU_FTR_CI_LARGE_PAGE for cell

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:09:16 +0200

Reflect the fact that the Cell Broadband Engine supports 64k
pages by adding the bit to the CPU features.

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
---
Index: linus-2.6/include/asm-powerpc/cputable.h
===================================================================
--- linus-2.6.orig/include/asm-powerpc/cputable.h
+++ linus-2.6/include/asm-powerpc/cputable.h
@@ -329,7 +329,7 @@ extern void do_cpu_ftr_fixups(unsigned l
 #define CPU_FTRS_CELL	(CPU_FTR_SPLIT_ID_CACHE | CPU_FTR_USE_TB | \
 	    CPU_FTR_HPTE_TABLE | CPU_FTR_PPCAS_ARCH_V2 | \
 	    CPU_FTR_ALTIVEC_COMP | CPU_FTR_MMCRA | CPU_FTR_SMT | \
-	    CPU_FTR_CTRL | CPU_FTR_PAUSE_ZERO)
+	    CPU_FTR_CTRL | CPU_FTR_PAUSE_ZERO | CPU_FTR_CI_LARGE_PAGE)
 #define CPU_FTRS_COMPATIBLE	(CPU_FTR_SPLIT_ID_CACHE | CPU_FTR_USE_TB | \
 	    CPU_FTR_HPTE_TABLE | CPU_FTR_PPCAS_ARCH_V2)
 #endif