Subject: Re: Lite5200 MTD partitions in 2.6 build

From: White <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:24:48 +0200

Am Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:38:25 -0500 schrieb "Rowan, Chad"
<[email-masked]> :

> In the 2.4 build I had to modify icecube.c in /linux/drivers/mtd/maps/ to
> specify the u-boot, kernel image, and root fs partitions.  Icecube.c doesn't
> exist in the 2.6 drop.  I got the top of the tree from the denx git
> yesterday.  How do you config the partitions for the 2.6 kernel?
> 
>  
> 
> Thanks,
> Chad
> 

Please throw a look to the Platform Devices MTD memory Mapper.
(drivers/mtd/maps/plat-ram.c)

With this Info you can add the Info to the Plattform Device List. f.e.
in the Board Support File. (lite5200.c ?)

Good Luck,
Gabor