Subject: pls help me!

From: "zhangshaobo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:32:38 +0800

Hi, all

         I meet a very difficult problem about ppc linux run on MPC5200. my
linux version is 2.4.18.

         When i run my application for some time, the linux operation system
will reset to jump to the uboot and restart linux,. When it happen, I can
capture  hreset and sreset signal using oscillograph. Additional, when linux
reset , it have two results: one is enter machine check exception and some
debug information is outputted, the other is nothing is to be outputted. The
debug information is following:

Machine check in kernel mode.

Caused by (from SRR1=41030): Transfer error ack signal

Oops: machine check, sig: 7

NIP: C009E934 XER: 00000000 LR: C009E924 SP: C014F1E0 REGS: c014f130 TRAP:
0200    Not tainted

MSR: 00041030 EE: 0 PR: 0 FP: 0 ME: 1 IR/DR: 11

TASK = c014d480[0] 'swapper' Last syscall: 120 

last math c3c30000 last altivec 00000000

GPR00: 00000001 C014F1E0 C014D480 00000083 00009032 00000000 00000000
00000010 

GPR08: 00000000 40000000 00000000 00000000 C3E5E9E4 1010D5DC 03FCA000
007FFF6C 

GPR16: 00000000 00000001 007FFF00 03FC4660 00001032 0014F350 00000000
C0176314 

GPR24: C0176314 00000000 00000000 0000076C C0160000 F0000D8C 00000070
C3E5E960 

Call backtrace: 

C3E5EA68 C009F030 C001D9A4 C0019430 C00192BC C0018F80 C00057C0 

C0003E40 C0005544 C0005558 C0003918 C0164590 000035F0 

MPC5xxx_FEC_IEVENT_RFIFO_ERROR

Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!

In interrupt handler - not syncing

Can you help me ? I will waiting for your answer , thanks anyway.