Subject: [PATCH 6/7] iseries: Move ItLpNaca into platforms/iseries

From: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:52:17 +1000

Move ItLpNaca into platforms/iseries now that it's not used elsewhere.

Signed-off-by: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
---

 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c              |    1 
 arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/hvlpconfig.c |    2 
 arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/it_lp_naca.h |   80 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/lpardata.c   |    3 -
 arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/lpevents.c   |    2 
 arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/setup.c      |    2 
 include/asm-powerpc/iseries/it_lp_naca.h    |   80 ----------------------------
 7 files changed, 84 insertions(+), 86 deletions(-)

Index: to-merge/arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c
===================================================================
--- to-merge.orig/arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c
+++ to-merge/arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c
@@ -56,7 +56,6 @@
 #include <asm/page.h>
 #include <asm/mmu.h>
 #include <asm/lmb.h>
-#include <asm/iseries/it_lp_naca.h>
 #include <asm/firmware.h>
 #include <asm/xmon.h>
 #include <asm/udbg.h>
Index: to-merge/arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/hvlpconfig.c
===================================================================
--- to-merge.orig/arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/hvlpconfig.c
+++ to-merge/arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/hvlpconfig.c
@@ -18,7 +18,7 @@
 
 #include <linux/module.h>
 #include <asm/iseries/hv_lp_config.h>
-#include <asm/iseries/it_lp_naca.h>
+#include "it_lp_naca.h"
 
 HvLpIndex HvLpConfig_getLpIndex_outline(void)
 {
Index: to-merge/arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/it_lp_naca.h
===================================================================
--- /dev/null
+++ to-merge/arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/it_lp_naca.h
@@ -0,0 +1,80 @@
+/*
+ * Copyright (C) 2001  Mike Corrigan IBM Corporation
+ *
+ * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
+ * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
+ * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
+ * (at your option) any later version.
+ *
+ * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+ * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
+ * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
+ * GNU General Public License for more details.
+ *
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
+ * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
+ * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307 USA
+ */
+#ifndef _PLATFORMS_ISERIES_IT_LP_NACA_H
+#define _PLATFORMS_ISERIES_IT_LP_NACA_H
+
+#include <linux/types.h>
+
+/*
+ *	This control block contains the data that is shared between the
+ *	hypervisor (PLIC) and the OS.
+ */
+
+struct ItLpNaca {
+// CACHE_LINE_1 0x0000 - 0x007F Contains read-only data
+	u32	xDesc;			// Eye catcher			x00-x03
+	u16	xSize;			// Size of this class		x04-x05
+	u16	xIntHdlrOffset;		// Offset to IntHdlr array	x06-x07
+	u8	xMaxIntHdlrEntries;	// Number of entries in array	x08-x08
+	u8	xPrimaryLpIndex;	// LP Index of Primary		x09-x09
+	u8	xServiceLpIndex;	// LP Ind of Service Focal Pointx0A-x0A
+	u8	xLpIndex;		// LP Index			x0B-x0B
+	u16	xMaxLpQueues;		// Number of allocated queues	x0C-x0D
+	u16	xLpQueueOffset;		// Offset to start of LP queues	x0E-x0F
+	u8	xPirEnvironMode;	// Piranha or hardware		x10-x10
+	u8	xPirConsoleMode;	// Piranha console indicator	x11-x11
+	u8	xPirDasdMode;		// Piranha dasd indicator	x12-x12
+	u8	xRsvd1_0[5];		// Reserved for Piranha related	x13-x17
+	u8	flags;			// flags, see below		x18-x1F
+	u8	xSpVpdFormat;		// VPD areas are in CSP format	...
+	u8	xIntProcRatio;		// Ratio of int procs to procs	...
+	u8	xRsvd1_2[5];		// Reserved			...
+	u16	xRsvd1_3;		// Reserved			x20-x21
+	u16	xPlicVrmIndex;		// VRM index of PLIC		x22-x23
+	u16	xMinSupportedSlicVrmInd;// Min supported OS VRM index	x24-x25
+	u16	xMinCompatableSlicVrmInd;// Min compatible OS VRM index x26-x27
+	u64	xLoadAreaAddr;		// ER address of load area	x28-x2F
+	u32	xLoadAreaChunks;	// Chunks for the load area	x30-x33
+	u32	xPaseSysCallCRMask;	// Mask used to test CR before  x34-x37
+					// doing an ASR switch on PASE
+					// system call.
+	u64	xSlicSegmentTablePtr;	// Pointer to Slic seg table.   x38-x3f
+	u8	xRsvd1_4[64];		//				x40-x7F
+
+// CACHE_LINE_2 0x0080 - 0x00FF Contains local read-write data
+	u8	xRsvd2_0[128];		// Reserved			x00-x7F
+
+// CACHE_LINE_3-6 0x0100 - 0x02FF Contains LP Queue indicators
+// NB: Padding required to keep xInterrruptHdlr at x300 which is required
+// for v4r4 PLIC.
+	u8	xOldLpQueue[128];	// LP Queue needed for v4r4	100-17F
+	u8	xRsvd3_0[384];		// Reserved			180-2FF
+
+// CACHE_LINE_7-8 0x0300 - 0x03FF Contains the address of the OS interrupt
+//  handlers
+	u64	xInterruptHdlr[32];	// Interrupt handlers		300-x3FF
+};
+
+extern struct ItLpNaca		itLpNaca;
+
+#define ITLPNACA_LPAR		0x80	/* Is LPAR installed on the system */
+#define ITLPNACA_PARTITIONED	0x40	/* Is the system partitioned */
+#define ITLPNACA_HWSYNCEDTBS	0x20	/* Hardware synced TBs */
+#define ITLPNACA_HMTINT		0x10	/* Utilize MHT for interrupts */
+
+#endif /* _PLATFORMS_ISERIES_IT_LP_NACA_H */
Index: to-merge/arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/lpardata.c
===================================================================
--- to-merge.orig/arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/lpardata.c
+++ to-merge/arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/lpardata.c
@@ -13,7 +13,6 @@
 #include <asm/processor.h>
 #include <asm/ptrace.h>
 #include <asm/abs_addr.h>
-#include <asm/iseries/it_lp_naca.h>
 #include <asm/lppaca.h>
 #include <asm/iseries/it_lp_reg_save.h>
 #include <asm/paca.h>
@@ -27,6 +26,7 @@
 #include "processor_vpd.h"
 #include "release_data.h"
 #include "it_exp_vpd_panel.h"
+#include "it_lp_naca.h"
 
 /* The HvReleaseData is the root of the information shared between
  * the hypervisor and Linux.
@@ -127,7 +127,6 @@ struct ItLpNaca itLpNaca = {
 		(u64)instruction_access_slb_iSeries /* 0x480 I-SLB */
 	}
 };
-EXPORT_SYMBOL(itLpNaca);
 
 /* May be filled in by the hypervisor so cannot end up in the BSS */
 struct ItIplParmsReal xItIplParmsReal __attribute__((__section__(".data")));
Index: to-merge/arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/lpevents.c
===================================================================
--- to-merge.orig/arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/lpevents.c
+++ to-merge/arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/lpevents.c
@@ -20,7 +20,7 @@
 #include <asm/iseries/it_lp_queue.h>
 #include <asm/iseries/hv_lp_event.h>
 #include <asm/iseries/hv_call_event.h>
-#include <asm/iseries/it_lp_naca.h>
+#include "it_lp_naca.h"
 
 /*
  * The LpQueue is used to pass event data from the hypervisor to
Index: to-merge/arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/setup.c
===================================================================
--- to-merge.orig/arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/setup.c
+++ to-merge/arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/setup.c
@@ -48,7 +48,6 @@
 #include <asm/iseries/hv_call_event.h>
 #include <asm/iseries/hv_call_xm.h>
 #include <asm/iseries/it_lp_queue.h>
-#include <asm/iseries/it_lp_naca.h>
 #include <asm/iseries/mf.h>
 #include <asm/iseries/hv_lp_event.h>
 #include <asm/iseries/lpar_map.h>
@@ -60,6 +59,7 @@
 #include "irq.h"
 #include "vpd_areas.h"
 #include "processor_vpd.h"
+#include "it_lp_naca.h"
 #include "main_store.h"
 #include "call_sm.h"
 #include "call_hpt.h"
Index: to-merge/include/asm-powerpc/iseries/it_lp_naca.h
===================================================================
--- to-merge.orig/include/asm-powerpc/iseries/it_lp_naca.h
+++ /dev/null
@@ -1,80 +0,0 @@
-/*
- * Copyright (C) 2001  Mike Corrigan IBM Corporation
- *
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- *
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- *
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307 USA
- */
-#ifndef _ASM_POWERPC_ISERIES_IT_LP_NACA_H
-#define _ASM_POWERPC_ISERIES_IT_LP_NACA_H
-
-#include <linux/types.h>
-
-/*
- *	This control block contains the data that is shared between the
- *	hypervisor (PLIC) and the OS.
- */
-
-struct ItLpNaca {
-// CACHE_LINE_1 0x0000 - 0x007F Contains read-only data
-	u32	xDesc;			// Eye catcher			x00-x03
-	u16	xSize;			// Size of this class		x04-x05
-	u16	xIntHdlrOffset;		// Offset to IntHdlr array	x06-x07
-	u8	xMaxIntHdlrEntries;	// Number of entries in array	x08-x08
-	u8	xPrimaryLpIndex;	// LP Index of Primary		x09-x09
-	u8	xServiceLpIndex;	// LP Ind of Service Focal Pointx0A-x0A
-	u8	xLpIndex;		// LP Index			x0B-x0B
-	u16	xMaxLpQueues;		// Number of allocated queues	x0C-x0D
-	u16	xLpQueueOffset;		// Offset to start of LP queues	x0E-x0F
-	u8	xPirEnvironMode;	// Piranha or hardware		x10-x10
-	u8	xPirConsoleMode;	// Piranha console indicator	x11-x11
-	u8	xPirDasdMode;		// Piranha dasd indicator	x12-x12
-	u8	xRsvd1_0[5];		// Reserved for Piranha related	x13-x17
-	u8	flags;			// flags, see below		x18-x1F
-	u8	xSpVpdFormat;		// VPD areas are in CSP format	...
-	u8	xIntProcRatio;		// Ratio of int procs to procs	...
-	u8	xRsvd1_2[5];		// Reserved			...
-	u16	xRsvd1_3;		// Reserved			x20-x21
-	u16	xPlicVrmIndex;		// VRM index of PLIC		x22-x23
-	u16	xMinSupportedSlicVrmInd;// Min supported OS VRM index	x24-x25
-	u16	xMinCompatableSlicVrmInd;// Min compatible OS VRM index x26-x27
-	u64	xLoadAreaAddr;		// ER address of load area	x28-x2F
-	u32	xLoadAreaChunks;	// Chunks for the load area	x30-x33
-	u32	xPaseSysCallCRMask;	// Mask used to test CR before  x34-x37
-					// doing an ASR switch on PASE
-					// system call.
-	u64	xSlicSegmentTablePtr;	// Pointer to Slic seg table.   x38-x3f
-	u8	xRsvd1_4[64];		//				x40-x7F
-
-// CACHE_LINE_2 0x0080 - 0x00FF Contains local read-write data
-	u8	xRsvd2_0[128];		// Reserved			x00-x7F
-
-// CACHE_LINE_3-6 0x0100 - 0x02FF Contains LP Queue indicators
-// NB: Padding required to keep xInterrruptHdlr at x300 which is required
-// for v4r4 PLIC.
-	u8	xOldLpQueue[128];	// LP Queue needed for v4r4	100-17F
-	u8	xRsvd3_0[384];		// Reserved			180-2FF
-
-// CACHE_LINE_7-8 0x0300 - 0x03FF Contains the address of the OS interrupt
-//  handlers
-	u64	xInterruptHdlr[32];	// Interrupt handlers		300-x3FF
-};
-
-extern struct ItLpNaca		itLpNaca;
-
-#define ITLPNACA_LPAR		0x80	/* Is LPAR installed on the system */
-#define ITLPNACA_PARTITIONED	0x40	/* Is the system partitioned */
-#define ITLPNACA_HWSYNCEDTBS	0x20	/* Hardware synced TBs */
-#define ITLPNACA_HMTINT		0x10	/* Utilize MHT for interrupts */
-
-#endif /* _ASM_POWERPC_ISERIES_IT_LP_NACA_H */